- effective techniques to dramatically improve profitability”
Most businesses are awash with more data than they can deal with – prospect and customer lists, sales data, market research, and complaints – and yet their staff do not use this data to effectively manage customer relationships.
In almost all cases sales and service staff are servicing customers who are not generating the most profits - which means that the business’s most important customers are being neglected. Little wonder that some of your best customers decide to leave.
An effectivesolution can ensure your marketing and sales teams have customer information that they can easily use to significantly grow the value of your customer base – typically:
- Your most profitable customers, and what characteristics make them so.
- Changes in customer purchasing behaviour – either an opportunity or threat.
- Gaps in product portfolios – indicating cross-sell, up-sell, and repeat-sell opportunities.
Over the past decade, customer relationship management solutions have evolved to the extent that they enable a business to grow the lifetime value of its customers, as well as counter customer defections.
Successful CRM implementations have enabled companies to leapfrog their competitors – often taking the dominant position in their industry through their superior profitability and customer retention levels.
Want to unlock value from your customer data? Contact us at IntelliNova – we’ve been extracting value from customer data since the early 90s. Make the call – you’ll start deriving benefits from your data in only a few weeks..
We hope that your find the articles on this site useful, and that they help you with your success in customer relationship management.
Customer Relationship Management News
- 8×8 Extends Partnership With Zendesk To Enhance Customer Experience Management With The Virtual Office Cloud Telephony …
8×8, Inc. , a provider of cloudbased unified communications, contact center and collaboration solutions, today announced the availability of a new, outofthebox int
- Vizury Reduces Server Requirements By 4x While Increasing Speed At Scale With Aerospike FlashOptimized InMemory …
Today, Aerospike announced that Vizurya nextgeneration digital customer relationship management companyrelies on the open source Aerospike flashoptimized inmemory NoSQL database to power its big data platform.
- Logistics And Customer Service: Not Such Strange Bedfellows
Optimising the logistics element of an organisations supply chain is not an obvious focal point for improving customer service and experience. But in leaving this critical business function in the hands of a third party, are retailers missing a trick?
- International Expansion: LOccitane Uses Yourcegid Retail To Manage More Than 1,000 Stores Worldwide
HONG KONG, July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ Today, more than 1,000 stores in more than 25 countries are equipped with Yourcegid Retail. The solution allows LOccitane to improve the management of its retail activities, improving merchandising, sales and customer relationship management as well as unifying the groups retail processes into a single core model. Founded in 1976, in the town of …