- effective techniques to dramatically improve profitability”
Most businesses are awash with more data than they can deal with – prospect and customer lists, sales data, market research, and complaints – and yet their staff do not use this data to effectively manage customer relationships.
In almost all cases sales and service staff are servicing customers who are not generating the most profits - which means that the business’s most important customers are being neglected. Little wonder that some of your best customers decide to leave.
An effectivesolution can ensure your marketing and sales teams have customer information that they can easily use to significantly grow the value of your customer base – typically:
- Your most profitable customers, and what characteristics make them so.
- Changes in customer purchasing behaviour – either an opportunity or threat.
- Gaps in product portfolios – indicating cross-sell, up-sell, and repeat-sell opportunities.
Over the past decade, customer relationship management solutions have evolved to the extent that they enable a business to grow the lifetime value of its customers, as well as counter customer defections.
Successful CRM implementations have enabled companies to leapfrog their competitors – often taking the dominant position in their industry through their superior profitability and customer retention levels.
Want to unlock value from your customer data? Contact us at IntelliNova – we’ve been extracting value from customer data since the early 90s. Make the call – you’ll start deriving benefits from your data in only a few weeks..
We hope that your find the articles on this site useful, and that they help you with your success in customer relationship management.
Customer Relationship Management News
- Higher Ed CRM Firm TargetX Adds Rutgers, Richmond, Bryant And Towson To List Of Schools In The Cloud
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. CRM company TargetX, a leading provider of customer relationship management technology to higher education, has added to the growing list of colleges who rely on its cloudbased system …
- Insightly Brings CRM, Project Management To Android Devices
Insightly, the leading provider of customer relationship management applications for small businesses, today announced the immediate availability of the free Insightly app for Android devices.
- With SAS, UniCredit Speeds Reporting, Reduces Effort Through Enhanced Data Management
UniCredit Banks SAS data management serves multiple masters, generating reports for the finance department, customer relationship management and antimoney laundering initiatives.
- CRM Pain Points: Onpremise Or In The Cloud, Still Room To Improve
Customer Relationship Management packages are still maturing as enterprises look for ways to integrate all possible customer touch points with these systems.