- effective techniques to dramatically improve profitability”
Most businesses are awash with more data than they can deal with – prospect and customer lists, sales data, market research, and complaints – and yet their staff do not use this data to effectively manage customer relationships.
In almost all cases sales and service staff are servicing customers who are not generating the most profits - which means that the business’s most important customers are being neglected. Little wonder that some of your best customers decide to leave.
An effectivesolution can ensure your marketing and sales teams have customer information that they can easily use to significantly grow the value of your customer base – typically:
- Your most profitable customers, and what characteristics make them so.
- Changes in customer purchasing behaviour – either an opportunity or threat.
- Gaps in product portfolios – indicating cross-sell, up-sell, and repeat-sell opportunities.
Over the past decade, customer relationship management solutions have evolved to the extent that they enable a business to grow the lifetime value of its customers, as well as counter customer defections.
Successful CRM implementations have enabled companies to leapfrog their competitors – often taking the dominant position in their industry through their superior profitability and customer retention levels.
Want to unlock value from your customer data? Contact us at IntelliNova – we’ve been extracting value from customer data since the early 90s. Make the call – you’ll start deriving benefits from your data in only a few weeks..
We hope that your find the articles on this site useful, and that they help you with your success in customer relationship management.
Customer Relationship Management News
- PlanetEcosystems Expands PECOSYS Customer Relationship Management Platform: Boosts Value Offer To Utility Customers …
PlanetEcosystems today announced a new edition of its PECOSYS customer relationship management platform, enabling utilities to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty while boosting customer participation …
- Aptean, Citizens Financial Group To Discuss Customer Experience Story In Upcoming Webinar
ATLANTA Aptean and Citizens Financial Group will share insight on customer experience in a free webinar titled “Transforming Customer Feedback into Customer Loyalty” on Wednesday, Oct. 22, …
- New Apps For Sales Teams To Meet Customers Changing Needs
Customer expectations are rapidly changing, and organizations need to change the ways they sell accordingly.
- Merkle Response Management Group Selected By The Muscular Dystrophy Association For Donation Processing
Merkle Response Management Group , a subsidiary of Merkle, a leading technologyenabled, datadriven customer relationship marketing firm and the nations largest privately held agency, announced that it has been selected by the Muscular Dystrophy Association to manage the organizations direct mail donation processing requirements.