- effective techniques to dramatically improve profitability”
Most businesses are awash with more data than they can deal with – prospect and customer lists, sales data, market research, and complaints – and yet their staff do not use this data to effectively manage customer relationships.
In almost all cases sales and service staff are servicing customers who are not generating the most profits - which means that the business’s most important customers are being neglected. Little wonder that some of your best customers decide to leave.
An effectivesolution can ensure your marketing and sales teams have customer information that they can easily use to significantly grow the value of your customer base – typically:
- Your most profitable customers, and what characteristics make them so.
- Changes in customer purchasing behaviour – either an opportunity or threat.
- Gaps in product portfolios – indicating cross-sell, up-sell, and repeat-sell opportunities.
Over the past decade, customer relationship management solutions have evolved to the extent that they enable a business to grow the lifetime value of its customers, as well as counter customer defections.
Successful CRM implementations have enabled companies to leapfrog their competitors – often taking the dominant position in their industry through their superior profitability and customer retention levels.
Want to unlock value from your customer data? Contact us at IntelliNova – we’ve been extracting value from customer data since the early 90s. Make the call – you’ll start deriving benefits from your data in only a few weeks..
We hope that your find the articles on this site useful, and that they help you with your success in customer relationship management.
Customer Relationship Management News
- Bullhorn Announces Sales CRM Offering To Help Recruiting Agencies Drive Topline Growth
Bullhorn, the global leader in customer relationship management software for the staffing and recruiting industries, today announced Bullhorn Sales CRM, a new solution that enables recruiting agencies to manage the full lifecycle of their sales processfrom pipeline to placementto drive revenue growth and improve sales process efficiency.
- Customer Relationship Management CRM Software Industry Global, China Market 2014, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And …
Global and China Customer Relationship Management CRM Software Industry 2014 Market Research Report provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/232089 PRWeb November 18, 2014 Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12334734 …
- Service Quality Management SQM Telco Customer Experience Management CEM Market By Product Type EFM, Web …
LONDON, Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ The Service Quality Management SQM and Telco Customer Experience Management CEM market is segmented on the basis of types of product, channels, end users, providers, …
- The Key Takeaways From Salesforce Earnings Call
By reports.droy. Read more Related Stocks: CRM ,